|cmi.completion_status||Specify completed to mark the currently viewed item as completed in the gradebook.|
|cmi.score.scaled||Specify a number between 0.0 and 1.0 to indicate the percentage score for the currently viewed item. SetValue updates the gradebook only if the currently viewed item is gradeable. When updating the gradebook, cmi.score.scaled takes precedence over cmi.score.max and cmi.score.raw.|
|cmi.score.max||Specify a non-zero number that is the maximum score for the currently viewed item.
You must also set cmi.score.raw. SetValue updates the gradebook only if the currently viewed item is gradeable.|
|cmi.score.raw||Specify a number that is the learner's raw score for the currently viewed item. You must also set cmi.score.max. SetValue updates the gradebook only if the currently viewed item is gradeable. SetValue computes the learner's percentage score with cmi.score.raw / cmi.score.max. |
The amount of time that the learner has spent in the current session for this item. Specify a timeinterval string as defined by SCORM in the format
For example, PT3H5M indicates a period of time of 3 hours and 5 minutes.
- y: The number of years (integer, >= 0)
- m: The number of months (integer, >=0)
- d: The number of days (integer, >=0)
- h: The number of hours (integer, >=0)
- n: The number of minutes (integer, >=0)
- s: The number of seconds or fraction of seconds (real or integer, >=0). If fractions of a second are used, SCORM further restricts the string to a maximum of 2 digits (e.g., 34.45 – valid, 34.45454545 – not valid).
- The character literals designators P, Y, M, D, T, H, M and S shall appear if the corresponding non-zero value is present.
- Zero-padding of the values shall be supported. Zero-padding does not change the integer value of the number being represented by a set of characters. For example, PT05H is equivalent to PT5H and PT000005H.
|cmi.interactions.n.id||A unique string that identifies this interaction within the activity.|
|cmi.interactions.n.type||One of the pre-defined SCORM types: true-false, choice, fill-in, long-fill-in, likert, matching, performance, sequencing, numeric, or other.|
|cmi.interactions.n.displaytype||Optional override display string for cmi.interactions.n.type. This is especially useful if cmi.interactions.n.type is other.|
|cmi.interactions.n.description||A brief informative description of the interaction.|
|cmi.interactions.n.correct_responses.n.pattern||Defines one correct response pattern for the interaction. The format is defined by SCORM and depends on the interaction type (cmi.interactions.n.type).|
|cmi.interactions.n.result||A correctness judgment of the learner response. Specify correct, incorrect, unanticipated, neutral, or a real number between 0 and 1 that is the score for the learner response.|
|cmi.interactions.n.learner_response||The data generated when a learner responds to an interaction. The format is defined by SCORM and depends on the interaction type (cmi.interactions.n.type). |
|cmi.interactions.n.weighting||A real number that is the interaction weight.|
|cmi.interactions.n.tag||Optional, interaction-specific data whose format and interpretation is defined by the activity.|